OEM Engineering Services
Custom Glass Solutions can offer your company first-class engineering services. Therefore if you need additional design or layout expertise, we can provide this onsite at our facility or through necessary accommodations to meet your needs.
We have the capabilities to design and create molds for almost every vehicle – specifically designed to meet your needs.
- Cooperative Design
- Transit laminates, gaskets, and frames
- All armored vehicles including mold design
- Reverse Engineering
- Outdated parts
- Proprietary, unknown origins
- Field work and warranty repairs
- CAD 3D Modeling Capability
Glass Engineering Expertise
Our glass engineering experts work with you from project inception through production to ensure the best quality products at a competitive price.
Our glass engineering capabilities range from glass bending to glass tempering and everything in between. Contact us here for more information or to request a quote.
How We Can Help You
- Collaborate with you during product development, discussing options for cost-effective parts
- Work together with our customer service and quotation departments to offer expertise in cost saving measures
- Reverse engineering of glass and window assemblies
- Provide PPAPs (Production Part Approval Process) and ISIRs (Initial Sample Inspection Reports) in a timely manner for your quality system
- Visit your facility during assembly of our parts to review glass handling procedures, address any issues with parts, and find solutions for productive modifications of parts
- Provide prompt response to your needs
AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT TO YOUR SUCCESS
Worthington, OH 43085
Custom Glass Solutions was formed to meet the manufactured glass needs of diverse industries from Construction and Public Transportation and Military and Civilian Vehicles to Lifestyle Vehicles, and Office / Retail / Hospitality & Industry. Whether it’s small and flat, large and bent or something in between, CGS has the custom glass solution for your commercial and OEM needs. We also offer OEM glass engineering expertise and many glass manufacturing capabilities.