Glass Manufacturing Capabilities
Flat and Bent Tempered Glass Manufacturing
Custom Glass Solutions combines state-of-the-art technology with glass-engineering expertise and quality standards to produce high-quality flat and bent tempered glass parts for the many industries we serve.
Our glass manufacturing capabilities for tempered glass range from flat and cylindrical glass bending to tempered safety glass. Contact us here for more information or to request a quote.
How We Do It
- Utilize the Glasstech DBOIV Horizontal Glass Bending and Tempering System – the most widely used system in the world for producing bent tempered glass for the automotive industry
- CNC cylindrical glass bending
- Produce superior parts with better optics and less distortion in bend areas by bending in the heat.
- Operate shorter cycle times for greater throughput, resulting in competitive pricing
- No tong marks
OEM Glass Assemblies
Custom Glass Solutions has a unique understanding of the intricacies of assembling components to glass. As OEM glass manufacturing experts, we have helped many customers to reduce their internal costs by attaching hardware to glass at our facility and providing complete window units that are ready to install.
How We Do It
- Utilize state-of-the-art assembly equipment, with the ability to program the exact torque required for every component attachment
- Eliminate issues with errors displayed on both touch screen and tool during assembly process
- Ensure uniformity by utilizing sequencing capabilities in the assembly process
- Utilize a custom check station with completed assemblies to identify and correct issues
- Assign a specific serial number to every part with bar code scanner to troubleshoot assembly-process data in the event there are issues in the field
Glass Engineering Services
Virtually all of our glass engineering services for OEMs are computer controlled – ensuring accuracy, efficiency and added value. Our employees have the knowledge, skills, training and enthusiasm to provide an unequaled level of service.
Our glass manufacturing capabilities range from glass tempering, bending, drilling and annealing to OEM glass assemblies and everything in between. Contact us here for more information or to request a quote.
What We Offer
- DOT, ECE, EEC, CCC and SGCC Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification
- Automotive-Quality Horizontally Bent Tempered Safety Glass
- Cylindrically Bent Tempering – no tooling required
- Sag Bending – 6″ (125mm) Depth of Bend
- Press Form Bending – 18″ (457mm) Depth of Bend
- Flat Glass Tempering – 3.2mm to 19mm
- Soft coats
- Edge Work, Drilling & Screen Printing
- Edge Mitering
- Window Assemblies
- Heated Backlites
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Fixture Connectors
- Annealed Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Safety Glazing Plastics
AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT TO YOUR SUCCESS
Worthington, OH 43085